Ray J’s New Tech Company Unwraps New Series of Electric Bikes– for Everyone on the Holiday Gift List
New York, NY, July 24, 2018 – Raycon, the new tech company co-founded by musician and TV personality-turned-tech entrepreneur Ray J and backed by leading CE distributor Cowboy Wholesale, is launching an all-new range of stylish e-bikes and scooters -- just in time for the holidays. In addition to the stand-out range of hot new e-transportation, the Raycon collection includes something for every music lover on the list, from wireless earbuds and noise-cancelling headphones to portable wireless speakers, sound cannons, and more.
“Our newest line-up of Raycon products is the perfect choice for those who want to take their everyday adventures to the next level, this holiday season and all year long,” said Ray J. “There’s nothing like waking up to find the hottest tech under the Christmas tree.”
The latest Raycon line-up of innovative electric bikes includes four models that range from $500 - $1,200. Each new bike is 100% electric and features a top speed of 25 km/hr and maximum mileage of up to 40 km. Available now for purchase or pre-order at www.rayconglobal.com, the new e-bikes set to deck the halls this season include:
- Scoot-E-Bike Mini 3 - The Raycon Scoot-E-Bike Mini 3 makes e-transportation accessible to everyone. Sporting a top speed of 15mph, it’s lightweight, fast, and affordable. Complemented by wide handlebars with an LED dashboard display, the bike is an ideal choice for urban commutes. MSRP $499. Currently available- click here for more details.
- Scoot-E-Bike Flex - The Raycon Scoot-E-Bike Flex is a great option for technophiles on the go. Its cutting-edge automatic self-folding feature allows for fast and simple loading into vehicles or walking into buildings. Sporting a stylish alloy frame and striking design, this head-turning model is a must-have for electric transportation fans. MSRP $1,200. Available now for pre-order. Delivery expected by end of August- click here for more details.
- Scoot-E-Bike Icon - With a strong magnesium alloy frame, front and rear dual shock absorbers, and a comfortable leather seat, this capable 50Ib e-bike is built for durability and use for the long haul. MSRP $1,000. Now available in black, red, and blue. Available now for purchase- click here for more details.
- Scoot-E-Bike World - The many features of the Scoot-E-Bike World make it a well- rounded option. This high-powered, super compact bike folds up to the size of a trashcan yet packs a punch with its 48V battery, built to endure long periods of use. It boasts high-speeds, thanks to its magnesium alloy frame, with a top speed of 18mph for fast and convenient travel around the city. MSRP $1,200. Available now for pre-order. Delivery expected by end of August.
- Hyper Flight Electric Scooter - Fast and lightweight, the Hyper Flight Electric Scooter makes it easy to go from walking to riding in no time. Weighing in at under 30 pounds, this convenient option is perfect for busy people. Features include simple folding design, top speed of 25km/hr and rear disk brakes. MSRP $500. Available now for purchase- click here for more details.
In addition to its newest line-up of e-bikes and e-scooters, Raycon offers a range of stylish and affordable gear to help people “power their hustle” – at holiday time and anytime! Highlights include:
- E70 Pro Earphones – The Raycon Starship E70 Pro Wireless Earphones deliver the best in true wireless audio: high-fidelity in a beautiful and futuristic design. Features a built-in microphone to seamlessly take calls, convenient charging capsule and excellent battery life for six hours of playback and 150 hours of standby time. MSRP $80. Available now.
- Sound Volt 1800 Rolling Speaker – With 1800 watts of power and rollable wheels, the Sound Volt 1800W gets the party rocking! Equipped with a 12-inch subwoofer and LED lights, the speaker supports various connections, including USB, Card slots, Bluetooth, Aux, and more. MSRP $99. Available now.
- Supreme Mic M20 Microphone – Great for unleashing everyone’s inner star power, the Supreme Mic M20 comes with a powerful built-in wireless speaker, so fans can sing along to their favorite tunes. Singers can wirelessly connect their music with a Bluetooth-enabled device or use the 3.5mm jack and control the treble, bass, echo, and volume levels with the flick of a finger using the intuitive controls on the microphone. They can also record the sessions by simply connecting a cable to their smartphone or laptop. SRP $40. Available now.
- Wireless Headphones H60 – The perfect balance between superior performance and comfort! Users can get closer to the music with these active noise-cancellation earphones with durable, wireless design. Featuring perfect ear-shaped earcups with a soft, thick padded layer for extreme comfort, the H60 provides a Bluetooth range of 32 feet and a 30-hour battery life with advanced sound performance at any volume. SRP $125. Available now.
- Wireless Turbo Cannon XL– The ultimate speaker in the Raycon Sound Cannon collection! With its handy shoulder strap, the Turbo Cannon XL is the perfectly portable way to get the party started. The new unit supports outstanding Bluetooth range and is equipped with a 5.25 subwoofer. SRP $50. Available now.
For more information on Raycon and its new line-up, visit https://rayconglobal.com/.
About Ray J
2018 is a year of firsts for Ray J. In addition to the recent "birth" of Raycon, he and his wife Princess Love have just welcomed their first child, Melody. To celebrate their daughter's arrival, Ray J released a beautiful new song and music video dedicated to his baby girl – aptly titled “Melody.” The new track will be featured on his upcoming album, Raydiation 13, a re-release of 2005’s Radiation with more new music, set to debut later this year.
Ray J got his start in tech in 2016 as the entrepreneurial CEO of his electronics brand Raytroniks, where he introduced an earlier version of the Scoot-E-Bike. He achieved rapid corporate growth by implementing a viral organic marketing strategy and secured product placements through celebrities such as Sean Combs, Brandy, Snoop Dogg, Chris Brown, Justin Bieber, Stephen Curry, Cara Delevingne, and professional athletic teams, including the L.A. Clippers and Los Angeles Rams. After finding success with his brands, Ray J secured a $31 million partnership with Cowboy Electronics to form Raycon. He currently takes an active full-time role with Raycon, overseeing marketing and global branding strategy.
Raycon Global (Raycon) is a consumer electronics brand founded in 2017. Led by a team of executives and board advisors with decades of experience, Raycon is the premier global brand for innovative, high-demand electronics designed by celebrities. With offices in New York, California, South America, and China, Raycon aims to share the excitement and benefits of new technology with consumers around the world.
About Cowboy Wholesale
Cowboy Wholesale is a leading consumer electronics distributor headquartered in New York City with offices in the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America. The company has distribution partners in more than 20 countries. With its broad-based product offerings, world-class logistics, and distribution and retail partners, Cowboy Wholesale serves the needs of retailers and distributors everywhere.
Grand Communications, Inc.